Nature camps are conducted primarily to sensitize and inspire.
Usually 50-60 camps are conducted in Aralam Sanctuary every year.
Sanctioning of Camps
- Request for nature education camps should be submitted in a prescribed format (see Annexure-1)
- Application for Nature Camp shall be submitted through the Head of the Institution concerned.
- Nature education camps to students are allotted by Wildlife Warden.
- Request from Govt. recognized education institutions (Govt. / Aided / Self Financing / Un aided) only will be considered.
- Preference will be given to nearby Institutions.
- More than one Nature camp will not be allotted to an Institution in a financial year.
- Application form for nature camp and sanctioned order will be available through website.
- Allotment of camps will be intimated.
Students of L.P, U.P, H.S, College and E.D.C / VSS members, other NGO's involved in environmental conservation.
Nature camps for groups other than students are allotted by Chief Conservator of Forests.
Number of Participants
The ideal number of participants in a camp is 40 including accompanying staff.
Two types of camps are generally proposed - 2 day camps and 3 day camps.
Download Application - JPG (73 Kb)
Questions & Concerns - Contact us